Sep 2, 2015

Entry pertama 2015

Assalamualaikum dan hi for myself in the future and also the all the silent readers (if any)

This is the first entry since I was moving from Kedah to Cheras, KL.Hmmm..it had been a year. How time flies and so many things happen. I wish I could burn it in a cd. Whatever it is the past is a history.

In the present, now I am entering my final year as a medical student. Alhamdulillah one step closer to my 'accidentally ambition' I called it as an accident because I was accidentally falling in love with biology subject in secondary school. It all happened when I was reading a topic about cell division in my classroom during 'prep hour' (who's staying in a hostel would know this term). Usually I gained almost nothing during that period. However that night was magical hahaha. I could focus like one handred and one % on my reading. At the same time I was amazed with how could a fusion of cells can form a complete human being.Then I am confidence with my decision to make a dr as my ambition in F5 when we all have to decide one to put it on our name tag as one of the strategies to keep our spirit high in getting through the Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia (SPM). At that time, I just love biology subject eventhough my biology class teacher is a fierce person. She could shout out loud from her lab to our class. Oh, I miss that moment.

But, the rest of the story was all tears and blood. In other words, priceless and gold.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment